Saturday, January 5, 2008

Photographers making a difference!

I just found Anna Kuperburg's post (an Amazing photographer in San Fransisco) about donating all her year end proceeds from print orders to Environmental Defense. I was so excited to see this because it is a great example of how we can all give back and help so many in need. Environmental Defense is also one of the charities I have selected to donate from the collections that my generous and amazing couples choose.

Some other great photographers who have incorporated an aspect of giving back through their profits and lifestyle are:

Eric Laurits from NY who donates from each collection that is purchased like I do.
Dave Wittig from Chicago give back a portion of his income to charity
Corey McNabb from NC whose studio went green this year.
Anne Ruthmann from IN who has lots of fun tips on her blog

Check them out!

No comments: