Friday, January 25, 2008

Favorite Wedding Memories

I know I missed my Impact Tip for yesterday but I just wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see the contest details!

So now, for more fun stuff...

Katie and Dave were nice enough to send me their favorite wedding photo and I want to share it with all of you.

I just love what they picked and why, I was surprised and it was so fun to see that this little moment I saw meant so much to them.



Katie said: I love this picture because it is such a simple yet creative way to reveal an intimate moment. This was taken in between our ceremony and reception and was the first time we were alone to take in the significance of the day. It also reminds me that if it hadn't rained all morning this golf course would have been filled with golfers and we wouldn't have been able to have this special time alone!

Thank you Katie and Dave!

No comments: