Thursday, January 3, 2008

Impact Tip Thursday

So I decided to do this new thing for the blog on Thursdays, and I am calling it Impact tip. That way I can provide tips on how to increase your impact on the community or decrease your impact on the environment. So if you find a good story then please feel free to send it to me and I can post it on the nearest Thursday :)

Today's tip: Printing

There are so many little things that we can do around the office or home that help reduce waste. For example, if you are not printing a final copy of something, you can print it in draft mode. It will reduce the ink usage by 50% saving you money and ink. There is a setting on your printer that will allow you to change the mode. If you can get your printer cartridges refilled, that is even better! Reducing packaging, cartridges, and garbage!

Pass it on!

No comments: