Thursday, January 21, 2010

Impact Tip - Spilled Ink Press

Every now and then I like to spotlight a vendor that I have met that has great style and a desire to make an impact through their business. These are the kind of people I get excited to share with my clients and anyone out there looking for great people to work with on their wedding day.

I recently had the pleasure to meet Amanda and Tony of Spilled Ink Press and photograph several of their amazing designs. They are trained designers and architects which is evident in their great style. They love to get to know their clients so that each invitation is a original piece that reflects their clients style and personality. Much the same as how I like my photos to be so of course we hit it off great! Check them out and there are many more samples on the Vrai fan page.

No comments: