Friday, May 22, 2009

Impact Tip - oops

I can't believe I totally forgot about my Impact Tip yesterday! That is a first, and I have to say, it must be baby brain. I thought I was going into labor yesterday but nothing happened. Anyway, I hope to have more news and interesting ideas to share about making an impact in your life in the coming weeks. For now, I am focusing on getting through this birth so bear with me.

For those of you who don't know yet, I am having an all natural birth at home so I can't get to the pain meds even if I want them! So wish me luck, it will all be over soon and I will be sure to post some pictures just as soon as I can! I am just as excited as everyone else to find out....girl or boy! I don't know!!!! I can't wait!

1 comment:

tasha herrgott said...

How incredibly special that you are having a home birth and waiting to be surprised... boy or girl? :) I can't wait to hear how it all goes and to see pics of the sweet little one!