Monday, May 4, 2009

Ann and Mike married!

This Sat we kicked off the wedding season with Ann and Mike's wedding. A very classy and fun event filled with laughs and tears. And maybe the only best man toast that received with a standing ovation with a roar of laughter that filled the room, very impressive Kevin! :) I think this wedding had a lot of motion and emotion, I tried to capture that in these photos.

Details:
Ceremony at Old St. Pat's
Reception at the School of the Art Institute ballroom
Catering by Food for Thought
Hair by Livia Caporale

Spotted this reflection of the dress in the table I just love a bride face deep in flowers :) I am a sucker for a dad about to loose it as he gives his daughter away The ovation I spoke of... I grabbed this as Ann walked down the stairs.
Have fun in Spain!

No comments: