Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Molly shoots Victoria and Simon's wedding

Molly shot Victoria and Simon's wedding this week as her first solo wedding for Vrai. I am so proud of how far she has come and so happy she has chosen to stay with Vrai and share her talents to other Vrai couples!

The wedding was at the Intercontinental and here is what she had to say about her photos:

Victoria and Simon had a beautiful day. I love the shot of Victoria reviewing the vows outside of the church.
I love the picture their hands in the limo, as they admire their rings, you can see the connection of the spirits in their hands, like souls touching. I love the blue sky that contrasts their white steps as man and wife. I love Victoria's look as her mom gave the toast. I love Victoria's look as her mom gave the toast. What a beautiful reception, I like the photo of them dancing because it shows the beautiful ambiance that night.

No comments: