Thursday, September 11, 2008

Impact Tip - Green Cleaning

I don't know about you, but cleaning the house sometimes is just too much time! When I lived in Oak Brook, that house was too much to clean, but I was always torn because the people I used didn't speak good English and it was hard to communicate that I didn't want chemicals used in the cleaning of my home. I used Shaklee, all natural cleaning products, but occasionally I would see that they would still use their cleaners and I didn't know what to do because of the impact on my health and the environment. So I just stopped having it cleaned. But now I found an all natural cleaning service that only use eco-friendly products and I just had to share.

Whether you are working, planning a wedding, having kids! You are probably too stressed and too busy to clean, so leave it to the pros and give yourself a break! :)

The Green Maid 877-677-6243 Service is $72/hour.

1 comment:

emilie said...

Thanks so much for this tip, Tina! I did a quick search online and found http://www.greencleanmaine.com/, something similar in Maine! I'm going to look into this for having the studio cleaned!