Thursday, April 2, 2009

Impact Tip - I'm on Protovert!

My hope was to share some fun photos of my volunteer day on Sunday but as anyone who was in Chicago knows, it was snowing that day! April is for showers, not snow! So I am bummed that I wasn't able to go.

But I have another fun thing to share with you. I was recently interviewed by Protovert.com which is the premier wedding website for planning a green wedding. They have great ideas and stylish ways to make your wedding speak for your commitment to the environment and community without sacrificing style. I am honored to help other brides know what questions to ask their photographer that will further their green wedding plans.

Check it out! Some of you may recognize this picture from my bio although in my bio its not just my face! Sorry for the creepy stare! :)

No comments: