Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blue is my favorite color

There are a lot of changes going on around here....

For one: Molly and I have updated our website to feature both of our unique styles and personalities so if you haven't been to the website in awhile, check out our new galleries and artist info page :)

For TWO: My favorite color is blue so it was doubly special when I was asked to participate in a short list of photographers from around the country called the Blue List! This is one impressive group of photographers that just happen to be wonderful people in addition so I am proud to represent my region and promote the idea that hiring a great photographer is more important than just hiring a local photographer.

So spread the word, the place to find the photographer who will capture your day with style and emotion is the Blue List!

Go check this site out NOW!

No comments: