Sunday, February 24, 2008

Foundation Workshop

I am so excited to be heading down to Texas this week to participate in the Foundation Workshop for the second year in a row. Last year I was a student, this year I am going back to be Greg Gibson's sidekick and assistant team leader.

Check out my personal site to see my assignment from last year.

I am so excited for all the participants as this will truly be a life changing experience for them. My associate shooter Molly Grace is going this year too so I am excited to see her grow in new ways as well.

So what this means, is that due to the intensity of this workshop, I will be very busy and it will be hard to answer all the emails and phone calls so thank you in advance for your patience! I will do my best to get back to you promptly. I will try and post some pictures just so you can see what we are up to.

No comments: