Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nicole and Bobby

Nicole and Bobby were married last Sat at the beautiful Ivy Room. I am so glad that they stayed true with their vision for the wedding and kept it outside in the courtyard. It was gorgeous and although the temp was a little colder than they would have preferred, I honestly don't think it even mattered. I know I didn't even notice because I was so excited to see it all go so great...now the bridesmaid's might have a different story to tell! haha In any case, I only saw smiles and tears and have no doubts it all went perfectly!

Big thanks to:
Event planner: So Stacy
Venue: Ivy Room
Design: Ronsley
Band: The Dan Hayes Band
Catering: Blue Plate Catering

I love looks like this, priceless! Now that is an entrance, hilarious! I love this look on Nicole's face, it seemed so her. I would be terrified and she still looks so sweet! More coming soon on facebook!

No comments: