Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Molly Grace Shoots Sherri and Michael's Wedding

I adored this couple, I loved their sweetness to each other and their thoughtfulness in planning a wedding that reflected them, their style and the fun they have as a couple. I knew this wedding would be hilariously fun after I did their e-session back in smoking hot July when the three of us sweat it out on Chicago's Navy Pier and they were being all silly. However shooting the wedding increased my knowledge of their story, as individuals, as a couple, and so therefore my images got the whole spectrum of emotion, I noticed they got deeper and sweeter and more real like the moment below when Sherri wiped her tear, and yet continued to show their elation for the day's arrival, and their all out silliness. What a fun day! I loved this bridal party too, they rocked and were awesome even though it was a tad bit chilly outside.

Church: Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church
Venue The Odyssey Country Club
Cake: Fleckenstien's Bakery
Flowers: Bella Flori Flower Shop
DJ: Max Davis of Style Matters DJs, Inc.

I loved this weddings thoughtful details!
Sherri made these for everyone in her bridal party.
Love this moment


A perfect way to finish the night!


More on Facebook!

2 comments:

Ter said...

Molly these are fab - love the toast and the beers of course!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. It's really nice to see a couple enjoying themselves and not taking everything, except their relationship, so seriously.