Monday, December 15, 2008

San Francisco

No weddings this weekend, but I did have a fun weekend in San Francisco! I was fortunate enough to win this trip through winning first place in a photo contest through the Foundation Forum (btw, one of my favorite places on the web. If you are a photographer and looking for a community online, check it out now!) I got to chose one photographer to mentor with for the day and I chose Anna Kuperberg. I love her style and eye and she is just fun! We had a great time talking shop and going to the local climbing gym (my favorite!) Thanks Anna for a great time!

Then I spent some time with my sister and niece and got to see their beach side cottage for the first time. Madyson showed me the dunes in style! We had fun playing around with my little point and shoot, it does pretty good when I don't have the space and time to go all out with the pro equipment :)


Me and Madyson

No comments: