Thursday, November 13, 2008

Impact Tip - Green spa in Chicago offers prenatal classes and baby services and much, much more!

I am so excited to talk about this new spa that I learned about from my friend Amanda who just posted this on her blog. I have so many brides from the past few years that are now expecting or just had a baby that I think would love this information! As well as all my eco-minded clients who may be in need of a good massage while planning their weddings!

The Soulistic Spa is a green certified spa and fitness studio offering many classes and classic spa treatments located at 805 N Milwaukee Ave, Suite 200. One thing I found particularly interesting was that they also have many prenatal treatments and classes and baby massage classes. I think massage is a great holistic approach to many health problems that can be aggravated by stress.

Their website is very detailed and lists all the information you need to see what classes and treatments fit your schedule and lifestyle best. I am definitely going to be checking it out as I have been looking for a new massage place now that I am in the city.

No comments: