Thursday, August 20, 2009

Impact Tip - It's all about who you know

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of co-hosting a green networking event that brought together many of the city's finest green businesses. For those who missed it, you were missed! It was a huge success, the place (Pivot Boutique) was packed. I had intended on taking more pictures but with Ayla in my arms and all the fun people to talk to, I only have a few of the food...always a fav part of networking socials :)

My good friend Shannon of Pivotal Productions (who I featured on my last impact tip) planned it all with her awesome staff. I am excited to continue to find more and more resources to connect my clients, friends, and family with eco-friendly options for events and life.


Without further adieu I would like to mention all the other amazing vendors that helped put this event together.

Jessa from Pivot was our gracious and fashion expert host
City Provisions provided the delicious food
Bacardi Mojito provided the make your own margarita bar...awesome!
Consolidated Printing
Neil Dixon Smith on the guitar
Aesthetic Engineer
Distant Village Packaging
Tablescapes

And some of the great people I met or already knew there:
Elizabeth Miranda of Mercury Organizing Professionals & Design
Lidia Varesco of Lidia Varesco Design
Aaron and Jennifer Woodbury of Woodbury Photography
Jen Khatchatrian writer and organizer of Chicago Green Families and Eco Chic Organizer
Katherine Anne of Katherine Anne Confections (those yummy caramels I sent out)

And so many more...

Next Shannon and I will be planning a truly awesome event...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Christina Brosnan said...

I'll be sure to drop in next time I'm in Chicago! Here's something fun I came across. http://www.ecofont.nl/ecofont_en.html