Monday, May 18, 2009

Molly Grace Shoot's Gwynne & Matt's Wedding

So I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to shoot Gwynne and Matt's wedding. I had not even meet Gwynne & Matt until the day of their wedding but of course fell in love with them right away over the phone when they hired me. Then one cold day in January Gwynne emailed me just to say how excited she was to have meet shoot her wedding, that is the best feeling as a photographer, so I really was excited to shoot it. I loved each moment of the day, but mostly what got me was the love of these two. I admired it all day long as they just glowed and sparkled around each other. I loved the moment behind the door, just after they walked back down the aisle, I loved seeing Matt carry his bride, and loved seeing everyone have such a fun time on the dance floor. Matt even did a little Vanilla Ice for us too!

Matt and Gwynne's reception was at the Wyndham Glenview Suites. Thanks to Jeff from Music By Design for being such an awesome D.J.










No comments: