Monday, September 15, 2008

Help me sell my house!

It's a great house....I love that house....and if I could pick it up and move it to the city, I would probably still live in it, but things change and it was time to move so help me! If my house sells as a result of this blog, then the person responsible will get to chose one of the fine art prints you can see hanging on the walls to show my appreciation!

We made several improvements (at least I think it's improved!)

Specs:
2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath

Newly remodeled downstairs bathroom with all slate tiles and new fixtures

Wood burning fireplace and also can be gas burning. (This was a big project to make it wood burning but it was worth it, I love fires!)

Wood floors throughout the whole house. They are the original floors, just refinished so we got to recycle!

Great views and privacy! No houses backing up to house and a forest preserve across the street so just trees in the back

Minutes from 88 and Oak Brook Mall

Basement with lots of storage room and washer/dryer

And some pics!

Eat in kitchen room with access to back patio Dining room with view of living room, nice open layout Living room Awesome fireplace next to my comfy reading chair, my fav spot! Office or second bedroom Master Bedroom with hugs closets and storage!

No comments: