Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Time

It's that time of year again when I head up to WI to spend some time with the family. We go to this old lodge in Wautoma, WI and there is barely a phone signal let alone internet so bear with me the next couple of days while I recoup for a bit and I will be back to help you and entertain you with my randomness and pictures soon! I will be back late on Thursday so there will be no impact tip this week except to say, spend time with the ones you love, the greatest impact you can make is to put a smile on someone else's face...share the love!

In the spirit of that, I wanted to post some pictures of some family time with one of my favorite families, I am sure all the blog followers will recognize them...these were taken in early July when I was in KY on their family farm.

No comments: