Thursday, March 20, 2008

Las Vegas!

I am back from Vegas and just barely alive...it was an amazing week filled with friends and fun and really good climbing. I am so grateful for the time I had catching up with old friends and making new ones at the WPPI convention. Too many to name but you know who you are!! I didn't take any pictures of the convention but I do have a few from my climbing trip.

This was the best climbing trip of my life, good friends and great climbing, it doesn't get much better for me!

The gang...
Our new friend Aaron talking about a fun climb in typical climber fashion! Kadile and Steve working some beautiful 5.10's at the gallery. This is the only picture of me from the trip, working an unknown 5.10c in the black corridor. You can see how overhanging it is in the next two pictures of Val working the same route. Kadile manning up on a 5.10b slab that was pretty intimidating. Somewhere in Calico basin...

No comments: